Welcome back 1C!

Welcome back everyone! I hope that you had a safe and happy holidays. I wonder what you all got up to…

As you may already know, over the holiday break I went to Mexico! I had a wonderful time seeing all of the beautiful sights and eating delicious food. I discovered many new places and made lots of new friends, and even swam with dolphins and turtles. However, after a long 23 hour flight I am happy to be home and back at EEPS.

Below are a few snaps of my holiday (click the images to make them bigger).

Guanajuato

Guanajuato

The Pyramid of Chichen Itza

The Pyramid of Chichen Itza

Cenote Ik-Kil (Sink Hole)

Cenote Ik-Kil (Sink Hole)

Cancun

Cancun

Guanajuato

Guanajuato

The Teotihuacan Pyramids

The Teotihuacan Pyramids

What did you do on the holidays? Comment below so that we can all share our stories!

26 Responses

1. Dear Miss C
    I moved rooms with my mum and step dad. I am now on the top bunk. I love the top bunk. I couldn’t go to bed last night because I was excited to go to school and I was sooooo excited to see you

• Dear MH
      How exciting for you! Top bunks are lots of fun.
      Oh no I hope you weren’t up too late! I was also very excited to see you and the rest of 1C today ๐Ÿ™‚

– Miss C

2. Dear Miss c
    On the holidays I went to the movies to see Odd Ball about a funny dog who helps penguins and I also saw pan its another version of peter pan.

• Dear JPB,

A lot of people have seen that movie, I might have to go see it too! I also like the sound of the Peter Pan movie.

– Miss C

3. Dear Miss C On the holidays I also went to the beach and I had FUN!!!!
    Did you have FUN!!!!!!!!!!! on the holidays Miss C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!