Healesville Sanctuary

Last week the Year 1s and 2s put on their hats and backpacks, and ventured out to Healesville Sanctuary for a fun-fulled day of learning and exploring. We were lucky enough to see many endangered species such as the Tasmanian Devil, the Pygmy Possom and the Wallaby among many others. The children also enjoyed the bird show, ‘Spirits of the Sky’. We had a wonderful day in the sun, and it really made us think about what we can do to help conserve our environment. Below are some photos from the excursion (click on the images to make them bigger).

IMG_0730 IMG_0727 IMG_0725 IMG_0718 IMG_0716 IMG_0714 IMG_0712 IMG_0706 IMG_0698 IMG_0654 IMG_0650

We hope you enjoyed our photos! What was your favourite animal that you saw?

32 Responses

1. To Miss C,
    I Love The Photos, they are so cool. My favourite animal is the dingo. I loved the bird show. The man had great birds.My favourite bird was the cockatoo. ES was a great bird.
    Love ID

• Dear JB,
      Thank you for all your comments. I love that you are so dedicated to our class blog! I’m glad you enjoyed your day at Healesville. I especially liked the bird show Spirits of the Sky and the Animals of the Night enclosure. πŸ˜€

– Miss C