Finishing off a Wonderful Year!

We are all so very excited at this time of year, as we all know that Santa is on his way very soon! The students in 1C have been working super hard to make some beautiful Christmas crafts, and will continue to do so this week. Have a look at our our incredible creations below!

blog3

Paper Stockings

blog2

Origami Christmas Trees

blog

Christmas Tree Ornaments

I would also like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of the students from 1C. Thank you for all your hard work, your positive attitudes and smiling faces! We have had a wonderful year of learning together, and I am so proud of everything that you have achieved. Also to the parents who have offered their assistance throughout the year, we would be lost without your support.

I will miss all of you, so make sure that you come and visit me up in Year 4 πŸ™‚ Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

jIsajAt

Comment below: What has been your favourite memory this year? What will you never forget?

37 Responses

• Hi ID and MD-D,
      Thank you, I wish you both a Merry Christmas and a happy new year too! I will definitely miss you πŸ™ but I’m glad to hear that you’ll be in the same grade together. Make sure you come and visit me!

– Miss C

• Hi HM,
      I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our excursion πŸ™‚ It was definitely one of my favourite things we’ve done this year!

– Miss C

1. Hi Miss Cuthbertson,
    I am missing you and its two more days until my b’day .
    It’s the second week of holidays.I am having so much fun and you are probably having so much fun as well . I wrote this on the 28th June 2016

• Hi AD,

So lovely to hear from you! I am missing you also, but I do enjoy seeing you at school all the time.
      I hope you had a lovely birthday and a wonderful holidays. I had a nice holiday thank you πŸ™‚

– Miss C